Prudhoe Library, Spetchells Centre, 58 Front Street, Prudhoe, NE42 5AA
TELEPHONE: 01670 620250
Click here to join the library if you are not already a member.
RENEW YOUR ITEMS: Library items can be renewed online here or by telephone - 01670 50 50 16. Please note that this is an automated system and you will need your library card number. Alternatively please dial 01670 620250 to speak to an operator - please note this number will be available Mon – Thurs 9am until 5pm and Fri 9am until 4.30pm.
Prudhoe Library is located within the Spetchells Centre.
There is also a Council Information Point available during library opening hours. Prudhoe library staff are currently offering 9 core areas of customer service
- Handing in housing benefits docs.
- Accessing online planning applications.
- Reporting missed bins collections.
- Bus passes for disabled & o a p’s.
- Parking permits.
- Graffiti, fly tipping, pot holes.
- Collecting discount forms for council tax & housing benefit.
- Blue Badge.
- Homefinder enquiries and applications. ( At Prudhoe this would be handled by ISOS who are also located within the same centre)
- Handing in of keys for council properties & garages. ( At Prudhoe this would be handled by ISOS who are also located within the same centre)
Did you know we have free online resources that are available for all library members to use. Some of these resources can only be used in the library like Ancestry or British Newspaper Archive. But some are even available for you to use at home like Theory Test Pro if you are doing your driving theory test.
- A digital champion available. Contact your local library to book a free one to one basic IT session with a digital champion.