Address Morpeth Library, Royal Sovereign House, Manchester Street, Morpeth, NE61 1AF
Click here to join the library if you are not already a member.
RENEW YOUR ITEMS: Library items can be renewed online here or by telephone - 01670 50 50 16. Please note that this is an automated system and you will need your library card number. Alternatively please dial 01670 620250 to speak to an operator - please note this number will be available Mon – Thurs 9am until 5pm and Fri 9am until 4.30pm.
Morpeth Library is located in Royal Sovereign House, Manchester Street.
There is also a customer information centre situated within the library. You can:
- get advice and information regarding any of our services anywhere in the county.
- arrange delivery of any council service anywhere in the County.
- make a payment for council services.
- submit applications along with supporting documentation or evidence.
- get assistance and advice in completing application forms.
Did you know we have free online resources that are available for all library members to use. Some of these resources can only be used in the library like Ancestry or British Newspaper Archive. But some are even available for you to use at home like Theory Test Pro if you are doing your driving theory test. Find out more about online resources.
Which magazine is available at Morpeth Library in paper format and so is access to the Which online portal. Please ask a member of staff to log you in to the online version if you wish to look at it. Please note this is only available on the Public PCs.
eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines can also be downloaded for free by library members. Find out more about eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines.
- Story and Rhymetime for 0-4yrs takes place every Wednesday during term time at 2.15pm till 2.45pm.