Address Cramlington Library (situated in Concordia Leisure Centre), Forum Way , Cramlington, NE23 6YB
Click here to join the library if you are not already a member.
RENEW YOUR ITEMS: Library items can be renewed online here or by telephone - 01670 620250 to speak to an operator - please note this number will be available Mon – Thurs 9am until 5pm and Fri 9am until 4.30pm.
Cramlington Library and Information Centre is situated in Concordia Leisure Centre.
There is a customer information centre situated within the library. You can:
- get advice and information regarding any of our services anywhere in the county.
- arrange delivery of any council service anywhere in the County.
- make a payment for council services.
- submit applications along with supporting documentation or evidence.
- get assistance and advice in completing application forms.
Did you know we have free online resources that are available for all library members to use. Some of these resources can only be used in the library like Ancestry or British Newspaper Archive. But some are even available for you to use at home like Theory Test Pro if you are doing your driving theory test. Find out more about online resources.
Which magazine is available at Cramlington Library in paper format and so is access to the Which online portal. Please ask a member of staff to log you in to the online version if you wish to look at it. Please note this is only available on the Public PCs.
eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines can also be downloaded for free by library members. Find out more about eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines.
- A Digital Champion is available every Wednesday 10am till 12pm. Contact your local library to book a free one to one basic IT session with a digital champion.