Amble Library, Middleton Street, Amble, NE65 0ET
TELEPHONE: 01670 620250
Click here to join the library if you are not already a member.
RENEW YOUR ITEMS: Library items can be renewed online here or by telephone - 01670 50 50 16. Please note that this is an automated system and you will need your library card number. Alternatively please dial 01670 620250 to speak to an operator - please note this number will be available Mon – Thurs 9am until 5pm and Fri 9am until 4.30pm.
Amble Library is a small branch library, located in a quiet side street.
There is also a Council Information Point available during library opening hours. Amble library staff are currently offering 11 core areas of customer service
- Handing in housing benefits docs
- Council tax enquiries
- Payment of council tax by card
- Accessing online planning applications
- Reporting missed bins collections
- Home finder
- Bus passes for disabled & o a p’s
- Parking permits
- Graffiti, fly tipping, pot holes
- Collecting discount forms for council tax & housing benefit
- Blue Badge
- Handing in of keys for council properties & garages
Please note Amble Library does not have a facility to enable customers to pay for a service with “Cash”. Payments can be made via chip & Pin.
Did you know we have free online resources that are available for all library members to use. Some of these resources can only be used in the library like Ancestry or British Newspaper Archive. But some are even available for you to use at home like Theory Test Pro if you are doing your driving theory test. Find out more about online resources.
- A digital champion is available at this library. Please ask staff for more information.