Easy and fully comprehensive step-by-step guides for Basic IT Skills.
All subject areas for Universal Jobmatch, Job Skills and Universal Credit.
- Over 30 guided learning hours
- How to create a Universal Jobmatch account and save activity history
- How to create an email account and fill in online forms
- How to write a covering letter, personal profile and CV
- Be properly prepared for interviews - types of interviews
- Benefits Universal Credit replaces
- Full human English speech throughout
Start using Universal Skills
You can use Universal Skills free of charge on any of the Public PCs in our libraries or at home.
Would you like to find out more about jobseeking online? Make an appointment with one of our Digital Champions – Find out where your nearest Digital Champion is.