Your local library has books to borrow, free internet access, homework help and more. All you need is your library card.
Aged 13-24 and looking for volunteering opportunities to enhance your CV, UCAS form, Arts Award or D of E?
Find out more about Reading Hacks.
What does my library have for Young Adults?
- Teen Fiction books - These include both hardback and paperback books and are provided for ages 12+ or for younger children with parental consent.
- Teen Non-Fiction books - A small collection of books are available for children aged 12+ covering issues relevant to this particular age group.
- Teen Graphic Novels and Manga books - Graphic novels and Manga books are provided in some larger libraries and are also available for loan in other libraries via the free library reservation system.
- Audiobooks - These are available in some larger libraries and are also available for loan in other libraries via the free library reservation system.
- Online Resources - You can use online resources such as Theory Test Pro. Find out more about online resources.
Reading Ideas for Young Adults
Other Reading Ideas
- The online library catalogue contains information on all the books we have available. You can reserve items from other Northumberland Libraries for free and get them sent to your local library. Just visit the links at the top of this website to start using the library catalogue.