Congratulations to all who have completed the Summer Reading Challenge 2016!
Once again we are holding a special presentation of medals and certificates for all children who have successfully completed this year's Summer Reading Challenge.
We are inviting children and their families along to their local library where we will celebrate this special event.
One child from each library will receive the Branch Prize, this year the prize is a Big Friendly Read Kit Bag and Activity Book. The winner of the branch prize will then go through to the County Prize Draw where they will be in with a chance of winning 'Chocolate to Christmas' - one bar of delicious popping candy chocolate per week from October through to Christmas, donated by North Chocolate, a local artisan chocolate maker.' The County Prize Draw will take place at the Ashington Library presentation on Thursday 22nd September at 4pm, with Cllr Chisholm drawing out the lucky winner.
So don't forget to come along and claim your medal and certificate if you have completed the challenge! Presentations will be taking place:
- Tuesday 13th Sept - Hexham Abbey 3.45pm
- Tuesday 13th Sept -Wylam Library 4pm
- Wednesday 14th Sept - Cramlington Library 4pm
- Thursday 15th Sept - Bedlington Library 4pm
- Thursday 15th Sept - Morpeth Town Hall 4pm
- Friday 16th Sept - Rothbury Library 5.30pm
- Friday 16th Sept - Haydon Bridge Library 4pm
- Friday 16th Sept - South Beach Library 4pm
- Friday 16th Sept - St Andrews Church Corbridge 5pm
- Friday 16th Sept - Guidepost Library 4pm
- Friday 16th Sept - Amble Library 4pm
- Saturday 17th Sept - Alnwick Library 11am
- Monday 19th Sept - Blyth Library 4pm
- Wednesday 21st Sept - Berwick Maltings Theatre 4pm
- Wednesday 21st Sept - Seaton Sluice Library 3.30pm
- Wednesday 21st Sept - Seaton Valley Library 5pm
- Wednesday 21st Sept - Bedlington Station Library 4pm
- Wednesday 21st Sept - Newbiggin Library 4pm
- Thursday 22nd Sept - Ashington Library 4pm
- Thursday 22nd Sept - Hirst Library 4pm